Linguistic Artistry with NLPConversational Hypnosis | Advanced Metaphors | Sleight of Mouth
Master the Three Most Powerful NLP based influence skills that can take your conversation ability to the next level of artistry with your NLP coach and trainer Ashish Sehgal. It is a mandatory skill for people in the profession of coaching, counselling, training, selling or any professional that requires influence. Well, that includes almost anyone! This linguistic artistry program is specially designed for anyone who would love to have powerful conversational influence skills.
Linguistic Artistry Program includes the three most sought after NLP skills – Conversational Hypnosis, Metaphors & Sleight of Mouth. A background in NLP is preferred for but not mandatory in order to participate in this program and master each of its powerful components.
Conversational HypnosisThe Language of Change
- Master the language of indirect influence, and the artistry of Dr. Milton Erickson and Dr. Richard Bandler.
- Be irresistible in each communication
- Be persuasive in an easy way.
- Make your conversations more powerful, more meaningful, and a lot easier.
- Be a conversational hypnotists and influence the minds of almost everyone he meets.
- Let your language charm the world around you
Sleight of MouthVerbal Reframe Magic
- Master the Sleight of Mouth* – A highly powerful and artful set of patterns developed by of Dr. Robert Dilts.
- Negotiate like a Pro in each situation
- Close each sale with your linguistic skill
- Learn the art of winning all arguments artistically
- Be an expert in Verbal Reframing
- Eliminate Objections in each conversation you participate in.
- Reframe beliefs with ease and poise
- Be truly artful conversation magician
MetaphorsThe Art of Meaning Making
- Be an artist at telling contextual stories for indirect influence.
- Artistically using Word Metaphors, Phrase Metaphors & Stories as Metaphors
- Develop tonal artistry with vocal variation techniques
- Subtly enhance your metaphors with kinaesthetic coding
- Artfully Bring Deep Belief Change with Metaphors
- True Artistry: Using the same metaphors for different points of influence each time.